1. I prefer “quiet” over “noise”, understand why and don’t feel guilty about it. This is one way I re-charge.
1.5. Oddly enough, here’s another way I re-charge:
2. I still have a long way to go in terms of actively listening. The good thing is I’m getting better at doing so. Listening well always leads to a better conversation!
3. Empathy is an emotion I respect and admire. We can all show more.
4. Can you smell the fragrance of the thyme, oregano, basil and mushrooms as they saute in a little butter? Images enhance messages!
5. No predictions or resolutions here. Simply grateful for the present, curious for the future, and gain insight from the past. I do know that I’ll continue to learn and be open to new experiences in 2015. Happy New Year to all, and thank you for reading.